Our Community in Greenville and Columbia
A strong community benefits us all
At Interim HealthCare, we love partnering with our business neighbors to serve the entire Upstate and Midlands of South Carolina.
In our face-paced world, it can be hard to make connections. That’s why, as a locally-owned and operated business, Interim HealthCare is fully dedicated to the communities and neighbors we serve. We love to partner with other local businesses to improve the health and well-being of our community.
Meet a Few of Our Local Partners:
- Dragonboat: The Dragonboat of the Upstate Festival is a tradition we love to be a part of annually. This event raises money for cancer research and patient survivor programs in the Upstate.
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society: LLS is a pioneer in the field of blood cancer research. They are a global leader when it comes to fighting cancer.
- ALS: We are excited to partner with the South Carolina chapter of the ALS Association as they work to find a cure for this progressive, neurodegenerative disease.
- American Heart Association: AHA has many outreach programs to raise awareness and funds for the fight against heart disease and stroke.
- Meals on Wheels: Meals on Wheels targets a cause close to our hearts – seniors struggling with hunger and isolation. We partner with them to reach more seniors in need by providing food and life-saving connections.