Countless families have been affected by COVID-19. Seniors and those with underlying health conditions remain the most vulnerable, especially in nursing homes and other community settings. Home care for seniors in Easley is one of the most effective ways to limit exposure to the virus and keep your loved ones safe while meeting their needs.
It's natural to worry about the risks that remain and how you can protect your loved one. As you explore options for home care in the Easley area, it’s important to ask how providers are protecting their clients.
How We've Adapted Our Home Care:
At Interim HealthCare of the Upstate, we understand your concerns to keep your family safe, and we’re continuing to monitor the situation closely. We are committed to not only keeping up with health care guidelines, but also providing the most up-to-date information for our clients.
Our caregivers are dedicated to promoting the well-being of every client, and providing peace of mind for their families. We've implemented the following measures to protect those in our care:
- Training - We've provided all our clinicians with extensive COVID-19 and infection control training.
- Disinfecting - Our care professionals use hand sanitizer and wash their hands frequently throughout the day.
- Limiting exposure - To help our elderly clients avoid public spaces, our caregivers are picking up prescriptions, getting groceries, and running other essential errands.
- Taking action - We're provided an Emergency Preparedness Plan for our care team. Our caregivers are also monitoring our clients for COVID-19 symptoms, so they can act quickly when any signs develop.
Contact Interim HealthCare of the Upstate to Learn More
Though things keep changing during this pandemic, you can trust our care team to protect your loved one. Interim HealthCare of Upstate provides home care throughout the area, including:
- Union County
- Greenville County
- Pickens County
- Cherokee County
- Spartanburg County
- Anderson County
- Oconee County
- Laurens County
- And the surrounding areas
We're here for your family, whatever challenges you face. To learn more about our home care in Easley, call (864) 627-1200 today.