The comfort and familiarity of home becomes increasingly important to seniors as they age. They not only cherish what their home represents, but the security it provides. However, their health can often create real obstacles for seniors in Greenville, obstacles that pose significant risks to their health and safety. That's where senior care from Interim HealthCare of the Upstate can help.
Our services are provided at home by compassionate home care experts and our team of hospice volunteers. We can provide everything from medication reminders to heartfelt companionship to help seniors in our community continue to live safely at home.
Skilled Senior Care with a Compassionate Touch
Most seniors need at least some kind of additional support at home. But what each senior needs in order to thrive is different. At Interim HealthCare of the Upstate, we offer many different types of care in order to support the different seniors in our community.
Some of the senior care services we offer include:
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - Seniors with chronic memory loss are often unsafe at home without skilled assistance to help them get through their day and avoid accidents.
- Home Life Enrichment® - Staying motivated and full of purpose is essential for those who want to remain healthy as they age, which is why we offer this program to provide seniors in the Greenville area with activities and encouragement at home.
- Home Infusion - Accredited medical professionals can help manage IVs, administer pain medication and parenteral nutrition for seniors at their residences, cutting hospital costs and keeping them in the comfort of home.
- Hospice Care and Bereavement Services - We are committed to providing supportive care to families during and after the end of life transition. We'll be there with palliative care, comfort, and counseling.
- TeleHealth Service - Our TeleHealth services connect patients directly with their medical team whenever they need them. It can be used in case of emergency, or whenever you have questions about your care.
Bringing Peace of Mind to the Greenville Community
The professionals at Interim HealthCare of the Upstate are committed to improving the lives of the people we care for. That means providing not only exceptional home care services, but also providing total peace of mind. We're proud to offer our services to the communities of:
- Pickens County
- Cherokee County
- Oconee County
- Union County
- Laurens County
Connect with our senior care team in Greenville by calling Interim HealthCare of the Upstate today at (864) 627-1200 to book a free, in-home assessment.